The online food delivery space has seen enormous growth in recent years, but now demands new solutions. Ghost kitchens & virtual food brands are the next big thing in food delivery - expecting to be worth $365 bn in 2030 - as they are able to devise solutions to challenges that cannot be solved by traditional restaurants.
At Hubb, our ambition is to build the world’s greatest destination for take-away. We build ghost kitchens & create daring take-away brands, designed for delivery. We put multiple brands under one roof, enabling customers to order from several types of cuisines and have it delivered in the same order.
Supply Chain Analyst - Student Position - to join a rapidly growing start-up
Since we launched Hubb a year ago, we’ve been trusted by +50.000 customers with orders in our first kitchen in Nordvest, Copenhagen, becoming the 8th most popular venue on Wolt amongst +2.000 venues.
Now, we’ve raised more than DKK 15.000.000 in total and gearing up to open our next 5 kitchens within this year, before raising our Series A early next year. This is why we’re looking for our next core team partner - our Supply Chain Analyst - who will play a major role in building and developing Hubb’s supply chain, as well as our blueprint for data-driven decision making, as we scale nationally and internationally.
As SCA, you will become part of the operational & financial team alongside the CEO, CFO, COO & General Managers across Hubbs. You will assist the COO in building, developing and growing Hubb’s supply chain procedures, as well as driving analysis behind decision making with the CEO. You will assist the CFO and CEO in driving meaningful financial improvements across our supply chain. There will be a great mix of projects dedicated to our supply chain, but also business analysis & insights projects. Key projects in your first year include:
(i) analyzing our product recipes, margins & supplier structure, assessing which changes to make
(ii) building our supply chain systems & procedures together with COO and General Managers across Hubbs
(iii) determining strategy & financial best practices when choosing new suppliers, while negotiating better terms with existing suppliers
In a fast-growth environment, the business needs to evolve fast, so you’ll be proactively driving change & improvements as we scale.
We’re a match made in heaven, if you:
- Are looking for a project that can become your passion while studying
- Study i.e. International Business / Supply Chain Management @CBS, Logistics or Procurement
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced journey that you can join full-time and immerse yourself in after your studies, if that’s what you want
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience from past work
- Are great at building advanced models in excel - both budgeting and forecasting models and ad-hoc models to support business needs as they arise;
- Have experience with Excel/Google Sheets advanced functions (index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups, etc.);
- Have the ability to tell a concise story using numbers, strong written communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail is vital;
- Enjoy a great sense of humor and teamwork at your workplace
What Hubb wants to offer you:
- The chance to join the fastest-growing Danish food startup backed by top investors
- A competitive salary & full-time possibilities after finished education
- An opportunity to put all your skills to work in a field that you will own, build & develop within Hubb
- Opportunity to unleash your potential and develop yourself within a dynamic environment surrounded by young talents, experienced professionals as well as senior top investors
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- We also operate a referral scheme so if you know any talented individuals who would be interested in joining an exciting and fast-paced business, please let us know
Sounds interesting? Reach out. I would love to hear from you.
All the best,